Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change attributes

How to change attributes in LabVIEW program which can be viewed in ETAS (INCA) software?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20
(1,432 Views)

Please define your use of the word "attributes".

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20
(1,428 Views)

Better to ask ETAS about what to change in LabVIEW to reflect in their software.

https://www.etas.com/en/products/inca_software_products.php

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20
(1,398 Views)

I have developed a LabVIEW program for temperature reading and it should be viewed by MDA tool in INCA software but at the same time, the attributes which we define should be able to modified based on user inputs.

How to use set and get attributes in program to define the values and change them while running the program?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20
(1,361 Views)

Insufficient information as rarely a few of the users on this forum might be aware of your software "INCA". Please provide as much information as possible considering the users are LabVIEW developers and not familiar with the INCA software.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20
(1,337 Views)

How to change attributes in LabVIEW program?? Define me with one example problem.

How to use set and get attributes???

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20
(1,307 Views)

I think there is a language barrier, attributes could mean a lot of things, what hardware are you using?

Unless you provide additional information, you may not get any useful guidance.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20
(1,296 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

I am using DAQ hardware to detect temperature for each second using thermocouple.So how to change attributes in LabVIEW program and how to use set and get attributes??

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20
(1,284 Views)

Hello all

Since I am new to LabVIEW program so can someone help me out to solve the problem

How to connect and read DCU (Dosing Control Unit) variables using LabVIEW program?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20
(1,216 Views)

You've not yet provided a concrete explanation of all your equipment involved (other than some keywords).

Generic guidance to control a NI DAQ instrument would be to use DAQmx APIs and this is a good tutorial, to begin with (skip the DAQ Assistant part) - https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/documentation/supplemental/06/learn-10-functions-in-ni-daqmx-and-ha...

You can also find a lot of LabVIEW examples to control various types of DAQ tasks in the LabVIEW example finder (Help >> Find Examples...)

santo_13_0-1670911215716.png

We are still not equipped with all information related to your equipment to guide you in a definitive direction.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20
(1,211 Views)