Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An unhandled exception of type 'NationalInstruments.DAQmx.DaqException' occurred in NationalInstruments.DAQmx.dll

Hi,

Using c#, on a windows 7 machine tried both NIDAQmx 9.3 or 9.4 I get this error then system crashes. I am using the sample code with small changes for doing a single port DIO read. Below is full error:

An unhandled exception of type 'NationalInstruments.DAQmx.DaqException' occurred in NationalInstruments.DAQmx.dll

Additional information: NI Platform Services:  No transfer is in progress because the transfer was aborted by the client. The operation could not be completed as specified.

Status Code: -50405

Thanks,

Lee

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,964 Views)

Hi Lee,

Could you give me some more information on the devices that you are trying to communicate with? For example, if you are using a USB daq device the Issue 2 Restoration Options section of this knowlege base may help resolve your issue. 

Regards,

Travis Ann 

Customer Education Product Marketing Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,945 Views)

Hi Lee,

In addition to Travis Ann's suggestion, I have a couple of questions regarding the system crash:

Brad

---
Brad Keryan
NI R&D
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,938 Views)
All, I was tryng to do reads from the a USB-6501. The issue seemed to only happen on reads and not writes. I moved the cable from the rear USB port to the side usb port and all was well, no more crashing. I downloaded USBView and looked at my ports and noticed that my bluetooth was connected to my rear usb ports also. Not sure if that was a conflict, but moving to a otherwise unused port helped, and all works fine now. Thanks, Lee
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,928 Views)

Hi 

May i know about the error as below

"There was an error.NationalInstruments.DAQmx.DaqException: NI Platform Services:  No transfer is in progress because the transfer was aborted by the client. The operation could not be completed as specified.

Status Code: -50405;   at WinWrap.Basic.NetTypeImpl.InvokeMember(NetBoxImpl boximpl, NetContextImpl contextimpl, String MemberName, Int16 InvokeKind, NetBoxImpl[] and  Args, String[] Names, Int32 and  Hint)
   at WinWrap.Basic.NetType.InvokeMember(INetBox Box, INetContext Context, String MemberName, Int16"

So we have the once tool to work with Measurement program and DAQmx then we found error in the first use this tool but i need to know what is the rrot cause that had error. For the temporary when found this error need to uninstall the tool cable the able continue use.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,577 Views)