Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

réponse du moteur NEMA34 N33HRLG

bonjour,

j'ai un petit soucis avec mon moteur pas à pas NEMA34 N33HRLG. En effet, pour un déplacement donné, je trouve qu'il est trop brusque et je ne trouve pas la bonne configuration pour que mon moteur réalise un déplacement correct; Mon but étant qu'il réalise un déplacement lent et sans accoup.

S'il peut faire un déplacement de 360° en 5min, ça serait parfait.

En pièce jointe, la courbe de réponse temporel de la vitesse(rpm) et de la postion (steps).

Je cherche donc la bonne configuration du moteur.

Cordialement,

Alexandre BESCOND

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,760 Views)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question on National Instruments' forums.

You posted your question in an English thread of the forum. Therefore, I will answer in English. If you want to post questions in French, you should do so in the appropriate part of the forum i.e. Discussions de produit de NI.

Concerning the problem you are facing, have you checked the way you programmed your motion control application?

It might be possible that you are not using the correct functions/configuration to drive your NEMA34.

Here is a tutorial on the basic functions of motion control that might help you: Configuring a Motion Control System

As you are using a stepped motor, you can also check this link: NI Motion Control Technical Library

The two documents contain important information about how to use and configure a stepped motor and you should be able to improve greatly your application by using those.

I hope this will help you.

Best regards

Guillaume H.
National Instruments France

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,740 Views)