Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version for VisualStudio 2005

Hello,

I need a Version 7.1 for VisualStudio 2005 Beta 2. I wan't switch with a new project to Studio 2005 the only component which have no solution is Measurement Studio.
I have a subscription with free updates for one year but no update comes. Why should I buy a subscrioption if NI does not support the tools from Microsoft.
I can't wait until the end of the year !

I hope you will find a solution.

Best regards

Andreas
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,249 Views)
Hello Andreas

We are aware of some issues of using the Measurement Studio 7.1 .NET controls and libraries with VS 2005 (a.k.a Whidbey). Microsoft did not design Whidbey to be completely backwards compatible with VS 2003, so some issues are expected when using assemblies designed for use with VS 2003 in VS 2005.

Visual Studio 2005 is still currently in beta. We typically do not support beta Microsoft products since they (by their nature of
being beta products) can have several significant issues and can change drastically by the time the release is available. Even though Beta 2 has been a fairly stable beta, it still has several significant bugs that Microsoft will fix for the released version.

We will officially support Visual Studio 2005 once it has been released by Microsoft. Currently, Measurement Studio 7.1 only supports Visual Studio .NET 2003, which is the most current released version of Visual Studio.
Bilal Durrani
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,213 Views)

the same issue, bro...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,175 Views)