From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI488.2 .NET dll nowhere to be found...

Hi,

I'm trying to use the NationalInstruments.NI4882 namespace in my Visual Studio 2019 project. I used the NI Package Manager to install Measurement Studio as well as the 488.2 driver. However, when I look in C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Measurement Studio\DotNET (which is where I find the dll files for NationalInstruments.UI, for example), there is no NationalInstruments.NI4882 folder anywhere to be found. 

I just need to find this dll so I can reference it in my VS2019 project and use the namespace. I am aware that this may not be the correct way to use the 488.2 namespace, but this was my best guess so please set me on the correct path if you can. Any help at all is very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,283 Views)

I'm sure that's related to the problem but it doesn't give me an option for 4.5.1, just 4.5.  I have 4.5.1 installed.  There must be some other version mismatch going on.  Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,228 Views)

I can't get the 4.5.1 support for ni488.2 to install because it still doesn't offer that option.  So no solution yet.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,221 Views)