Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement Studio 2015 merge modules?

I have multiple projects written in C/C++/C# that use Measurement Studio 2013 or 2015. I recently had to upgrade from VS2013 to VS2015. I use WiX to build my installers and have followed the recommendations found on NI's website. For most of these projects, the version of Measurement Studio doesn't really matter so I have stuck with 2013. For one project, I must use 2015 because of features it provides that 2013 does not.

My main question is: Does Measurement Studio 2015 provide merge modules for use with WiX or not? This page suggests it does:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/375857A-01/xml/netmergemodules/

However, I do not have these merge modules on my machine, so if they exist, how do I get them? I would prefer to keep using WiX vs. the Measurement Studio Installer Builder because I have everything set up for it and I know it. I also frequently bundle a variety of installers for specific applications and I haven't found a convenient way to do that with the output of the installer builder.

I realize this is a complicated topic and it's my second post on these issues. Is the web page I linked correct? If it is, where are my merge modules? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,028 Views)

Anybody? I could really use an answer here. There is conflicting information on your own website, so please clarify for the community what is the correct answer.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,987 Views)