From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Examples of calling C# form/dll from Test Stand 3.5.

This is possible although; you will need to clarify what result you are looking for. I have code that reads all test data from every step and records that to a .NET dataset which I later write to a database. I'm guessing that is not your interest. So let us know if your looking for a result from a previous step/sequence, measurement, or something else.

Thanks,

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(596 Views)

HI Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I need to check the status ( started, in progress, completed, failed) of the Teststand Process using C#. Please let me know if there is any way to do that and also please share your code, I will try to read the information using that.

--

@JoeTestEngineer wrote:

This is possible although; you will need to clarify what result you are looking for. I have code that reads all test data from every step and records that to a .NET dataset which I later write to a database. I'm guessing that is not your interest. So let us know if your looking for a result from a previous step/sequence, measurement, or something else.

Thanks,

Steve

Ravi

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(591 Views)