Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview library for twain

Solved!
Go to solution

We are currently using the demo version referred to us by Graftek Imaging over the following link:

ftp://ftp.alliancevision.com/LabVIEW/Toolkits/Toolkit Twain LabVIEW.zip. 

After reading the user's manual and installing the libraries successfully, we are not able to run the DEMO VI's included in the user lib. We get an error: Error 97 occurred at Unknown System Error in TWAINV5 - Clear Acquisition.vi->TWAINV5 - Demo IMAQ 1.vi This is sourced from the 'Open Source Manager VI' due to error: -2147221164 - Class not registered in TWAINV5 - Open Source Manager.vi->TWAINV5 - Demo IMAQ 1.vi

To make sure our DSM and Scanner Data Source (Canon LIDE220) are successfully connected, we used twacker32 and all was fine. We do not know whether our problem is with installing the right libraries or in using Alliance Vision library. We are very intrested in solving this issue and running the application prior to investing in a license. Thank you for your support.
Steps to reproduce the pb : We just opened the DEMO files: Demo IMAQ1 and Demo IMAQ 2.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,478 Views)

Hi zainabmaghraby,

The Twain Toolkit mentioned is offered and developed by Graftek. I would recommend contacting Graftek for assitance regarding this issue as they will be more apt to assist you with the errors you're experiencing.

I hope you find this information helpful; have a great day!

- Kale W.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,417 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author zainabmaghraby

thnx nikale for your concern ...i got the solution of the issue which is version compatabilities as i work on labview 2015 64 bit and the scangear of the canon scanner is 32 bit which cause conflect in labview twain driver that is got by alliance website and the scanner driver

what i do for solution is : using labview 2015 32 bit and the scangear driver of my scanner and it work well 🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,358 Views)

Hi , i am beginner in labview , i want to load a image from flatbed scanner ( epson v39) to process in labview , after creating vi , scanner option not there only webcamera it is showing , can you please help me steps to follow , and where to download and install twain driver

@zainabmaghraby wrote:

thnx nikale for your concern ...i got the solution of the issue which is version compatabilities as i work on labview 2015 64 bit and the scangear of the canon scanner is 32 bit which cause conflect in labview twain driver that is got by alliance website and the scanner driver

what i do for solution is : using labview 2015 32 bit and the scangear driver of my scanner and it work well 🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,313 Views)