From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does NIVision OpenCV Utilitis Module support Win10 32bit?

Hello,

Recently, I have encountered a problem with the NIVision OpenCV Utilities Module,

I need create a program to check the ambiguity of camera picture stream,however,I cannot find this function in NIVision Developpement Module, therefore, I need use NIVision OpenCV Module to create this program to realize this function, which you can find attached.

"Check Program1": Use DLL to check the ambiguity of picture "Sample Picture"

"dllmain.cpp": OpenCV Program   "Sample_Picture": the sample picture for test

I used Visual Studio compile this program to DLL in X64 and X86, however, I found that this VI worked in Win7 32bits and 64bits, Win10 64bits, however, Win10 32bits doesn't work.

After I checked the info of NIVision OpenCV Utilities Module, it has following message:Compatible OS Versions: 8,7,Vista.Maybe this is the possible reason.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem? As the customer computer is Win10, I need use this module with Nivision to check the ambiguity of camera timely.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,016 Views)