Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basler AcA64-750µm not recognized after switching driver to NI-IMAQdx USB 3 vision device driver

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I can grab video from the camera with the Basler pylon software. It is also recognized in NI-MAX but it tells me to switch to IMAQ Vision driver to use it. When I do that it vanishes from the list in NI MAX. I have to reinstall the Basler driver over pylon Software to make it visible again. Are there additional driver I have to install? I am running Windows 10, Labview 17.0.0, IMAQdx 17.1.0, NI MAX 18.5.0f0.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,333 Views)

Hello,

Can you show screenshots of device manager after you've switched drivers? Can you find the device there?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,302 Views)

I attached the screenshot. When i disconnect the camera the USB3 Vision device vanishes from device manager, therefore I assume it is the camera  The device status states that the digital signature of the driver cannot be checked. Possibly a file might be damaged etc (code 52). Unfortunately I am running the german version of windows therefore I can't give you full english equivalent.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,245 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tobi_durrrrr

Hello,

Thanks for the screenshot -- that explains it. Unfortunately the combination of IMAQdx 17.1 and Windows 10 results in this issue -- sorry you came across it! Here's a KB that describes it and makes recommendations: https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P9IFSA0&l=en-US

Ideally just upgrade to IMAQdx 17.5 (or later) and you should be all set.

Hope this helps,

Katie

Message 4 of 5
(2,233 Views)

Updating the package resolved the issue. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,206 Views)