From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stand Alone Simulation

Hi
I am using MATRIXx 7.0 on Windows NT platform.
I found problem in Stand Alone Simulation of code generated by AutoCode as mentioned in ch2 of AutoCode user guide.
I didn't get file compile_c_sa.bat in dir c:\wind\mx_70.1\case\acc \src to compile sa files into object file.
Also the compilation command CL O1 ... gives 6 linking error about undefined function such as Implementation_initialization ,Background,initialize_input,initialize_output,error etc.
So i think I am able to generate Object file of model but it gives linking error.

This is what as per mentioned in older manual, the latest manual suggests acmake command which it doesn't recognize.

Thanks

Regards

Ishant Dave

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(7,099 Views)
The compile_c_sa.bat file was replaced with acmake.bat in later versions of MATRIXx.

acmake is located in the %ISIHOME%/bin directory.

If you can't find it, you can download a copy of the file from here. It's from a newer version but it may work:
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/082D458ADD08826E86256E92007C2C26?OpenDocument
--Paul Mandeltort
Automotive and Industrial Communications Product Marketing
Message 2 of 2
(7,084 Views)