LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to lod Terason into Labwindows

Hi all,

Is there anybody knows how to laod Terason Ultrasound to Labwindows?  Or any idea can help me how to start it. I want to try any idea.
I have the Terason's DSK package which include SDK user guide, Terason Ultrasound COM and some code for USAutoView.

By the way is there anybody knows that if possible or not to load two programs into labwindows and run them at same time.

Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,846 Views)
I am sorry about the typo, I mean load.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,846 Views)
Hello,

I am not familiar with Terason Ultrasound DSK, but if it comes with a DLL or provides an ActiveX interface, you can call them from CVI.
These articles might be helpful:
FAQ: Using Dynamic Link Libraries with LabWindows/CVI
What ActiveX Features Does LabWindows/CVI Support?

Regarding your other question, you can have multiple projects in a single workspace, however only one executable can be launched from the CVI environment. If you would like to run two executables at the same time, you will need to browse to the second executable and double click on the .exe to run the compiled project (outside the CVI environment).

If you would like to press the "Run" button to run each project from the CVI environment at the same time, this is not something that the CVI currently supports.

Hope this helps and good luck with your application!
Shakhina Pulatova
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,820 Views)