LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xPC/Simulink Blöcke für Karte PCI 6221 37 pin

Ich suche für die Karte PCI 6221 37 pin die Simulink/xPC library Blöcke.

Wo kann ich die bekommen, wie leicht kann man die Blöcke der regulären PCI 6221 anpassen, wie geht das?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,022 Views)

German to English

I am looking for the PCI 6221 37 pin, the Simulink / xPC library blocks. 

Where can I get the how easily one can customize the blocks of the regular PCI 6221, how does it work?

Welcome the forum. Please post here in English for more response.

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,014 Views)

Hello Jam,

thank you for posting at the National Instruments Forum. A colleague from me had a similar problem a few weeks ago, I will post his answer here:

"Unfortunately, there is nothing much we can do in terms of providing with an easy solution for using the PCI-6... on a xPC target aside from using the National Instruments Measurement Hardware Driver Development Kit (DDK) to develop your own drivers."

If you need support with the DDK, please take a look at the Driver Development Kit (DDK) forum. Please be aware, that the development of your own drivers may be a very long and complicated process and this is usually an option for users wanting to create their own drivers for OEM products.

So Depending on your level of expertise, it may be better off just buying a board from the list of supported hardware at "The Mathworks". There is also a Tutorial written by "The MathWorks", which explains howto write your own drivers for xPC Targets:

http://www.mathworks.de/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/xpc/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/xp...://www.mathworks.de/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/xpc/driver/ug_intropage.html

"The MathWorks" does also offers you the possibility, to send them your request for additional, supported hardware:

http://www.mathworks.de/products/xpctarget/supportedio.html

Best regards

Marian Vorderer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,970 Views)