LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

x scroll bar

Hi All,

Let me explain my set up

I am displaying 16 channel values with respect to previous time stamp in a mixed signal graph.

The plotting of all the channels are done correctly with in the time span of 100 sec as i have wrote in the property node of x scale min and max.

as shown in first fig.

but the problem is with x scroll bar, if i drag the scroll bar then it goes to very late values, as shown in fig 2.

Please let me know if i am making any mistake.

Regards,

Shrenik

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,203 Views)

Hi All,

In continuation of the above msg

I dont want user to go in these irrelevant time values, i want that the x scroll min value should be fixed to the min time stamp value,,

any suggestion

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,198 Views)

Hi Shrenik, 

In order to prevent the x scroll graph from moving out of the Max & min x-limits explicitly specified by the user in his VI, one need to continuously monitor the X-scale Max and Min values using property nodes and reset it to the specified Max and Min values as soon as it crosses any one of it. This could be achieved by deploying a parallel loop in the same VI inside which you should monitor these Graph properties and reset it as and when they move out of bounds. Please do time your loop execution using Wait until next ms function so that you don't overload the PC processor. 

Hope this information helps you solve the issue. If not please revert back. We will be all the more glad to help you out.

Sagar G Yadav

Application Engineer

National Instruments 

@shrekt wrote:

Hi All,

In continuation of the above msg

I dont want user to go in these irrelevant time values, i want that the x scroll min value should be fixed to the min time stamp value,,

any suggestion

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,156 Views)