From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

x axis scale in waveform graph

I cannot understand,can you please explain
"Thanks with regards "
by
..........Gireesh..........
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(738 Views)
why we need timing
"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(733 Views)
To be a little more clear, your x axis is not scaled correctly. The x axis of a graph, by default, is incremented by one. That means if you write 100 samples to the graph, the x axis will show, on it's scale, 0 to 99. When you wire waveform data to a graph, it will use the dt information imbedded in that to correctly display the samples relative to time. Instead of dt, the waveform or cluster data you wire could have a df component. Therefore, a spectrum could be properly displayed with respect to frequency. You are not providing any dt/df information to the graph and the hz label does not at all represent frequency. Since you are doing single point information and are in fact acquiring frequency from the instrument, you should not be using the regular graph at all. You would want to use an XY Graph where you wire the read frequency to the X of the XY graph.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(722 Views)
Hello Sir, Thank you, Thank you verymuch
"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(715 Views)

hello sir I tried with XY graph. It is working fine when the freq(Hz) in X axis and Magnitude(dB) in Y axis. Its rangealso increasing corresponding to the frequency and magnitude.

But my next problem is I need one more axix in the right of XY graph as Y1 axis as below

Front panel.PNG

as per the diagram you can see in the right side a phase axis.I can display the z axis. But how to give the data to this axis. In xy graph having X and Y input only. Two plot to be drawn in XY graph

Please help me

"Thanks with regards "
by
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(708 Views)