LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

word Report printing

Hello everyone,

I would like to print a graph with this report i am trying to configuring all of the printer name, copies, paper size  and margins from the printer dialogue but i have two problems

the first one is that  my code bug when i execute it, and it display me this error

the second one that i cant  select the paper size from the printer dialogue palet

if you could help i would be gratful. Thank you

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,721 Views)

You get an error because the unit use for the DefaultPageSettings margins are hundredths of an inch (the default value is 100 which correspond to one inch). Feeding directly these values to Set Report Margins.vi the function will try to set the margins to 100 inches thus causing an error. You just have to divide the margin values by 100.

To select the paper size, in the the dialog box window click "properties" and in the properties window the click advanced ... In the advanced window you will be able to select the paper size. 

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,672 Views)

Hello ben64,

Thank you for the reply i devide the margins on 100 as you said ( like that margins are represented on inchs! ). but i am having the same error and i think this time is coming from the paper size  settings as you can see i am using in my report  the printer settings and i connect each parameters with it specified block report ( margins , orientation, printer name ).   but the paper size setting i did not find a block report to connect with, i only find the word report set papersize.vi  and its not i guess the suitable report for that.

briefly my question is how to connect the paper size setting chosen on the printer box dialogue to it suitable report so that  the configuration will be confirmed

Thank you  

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,629 Views)