From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wire : is a member cycle

hello, I am trying to create a model of a linear motor. I used the simulation subsystem but it appear an error message wire : is a member cycle. I tryed to use a feedback node (in the main vi). It executes but it shows a wrong response. Can you plsease help figure out what is the problem. Thank you.

PS: the are two attached images that shows the part that includes the problem in the main VI and the simulation subsystem.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,322 Views)

That error is a fancy way of saying you hooked up the thing to itself.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,312 Views)

anas_saad a écrit :

hello, I am trying to create a model of a linear motor. I used the simulation subsystem but it appear an error message wire : is a member cycle. I tryed to use a feedback node (in the main vi). It executes but it shows a wrong response. Can you plsease help figure out what is the problem. Thank you.

PS: the are two attached images that shows the part that includes the problem in the main VI and the simulation subsystem.

Inserting a feedback node is probably the right thing to do. The wrong response you get might be cause by the value you use to initialize the feedback node.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,309 Views)