From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform updated during measurement

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, I have attached a file from the VI examples, the VI is a 2-channels sweep for FET characterization. I see the plot is generated at the end of the data acquisition.

Is there a way to see the plot updated in real time? so that every point is plotted during acquisition? Thank you for your support...

G.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,047 Views)

Just maintain the XY arrays in a shift register.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 5
(2,012 Views)

Dear crossrulz, thank you for your suggestion. I failed to try this way because the library niDCPower Measure Multiple.vi looks like to collect all the data and send them outside the for-loop at the end of the collection, so I cannot find the shift register terminal to link to...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,977 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GT_

Move the graph INSIDE the loop.  And build the array and maintain in a shift register.  There is no shift register in there to add to.  You need to create it yourself!

Message 4 of 5
(1,969 Views)

Ok, it works at the end 🙂 

thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,955 Views)