cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform graph problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi pazhani,

I have attached you a vi that i have made and also the model vi to you, compare it yourself, you will find what i was exactly wanted to create.

0 Kudos
Message 91 of 95
(730 Views)

Hi Gregoryj,

Actually i need a solution to select which channel i want to display in a xy graph from channel 1 to channel 16 in X-axis or Y-axis that user can select but in the vi i have send you i can plot it only for first two graphs but i need to plot it for all the 16 graphs and also at the same time whenever i select scale name also should change that's why i use a property node but unfortunately it was also works only for first two graphs so i need a solution to clear this issue.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
Message 92 of 95
(728 Views)

Hi Dinesh,

please don't create several threads for the very same topic. Keep things in one place!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 93 of 95
(720 Views)

hi butcher,

i have tried to run your vi but  when i was trying to save the data in a spreadsheet file, the time array it was not working properly it was itself repeating the same repeatedly,i mean the time starts at 0th sec and at 10 th sec again it starts from 0th sec, i don't now why it was happening here?

0 Kudos
Message 94 of 95
(688 Views)

Hi butcher,

I'm Dinesh and i need to know how can i run the channel selection window without stopping the main vi from the example vi you've send to me.

Thank you,

Regards,

Dinesh

0 Kudos
Message 95 of 95
(670 Views)