LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform chart

Hi All

I just starting to programming with LabView  2011 version ,"It is Amazing software". I want to display abslute time and date at x Axis in away the range increment with 80 second each tick. I successfully obtained abslut time and date at that axis but i have problem with range icrement" It is never work ", so if any one can help me, I really appreciate that." if he/she attach VI program that will be batter to me" thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,333 Views)
Open the examples and search for Real Time Chart. It will show you how to make the x axis reflect your actual acquisition rate.

Do not use a loop with a simple wait/delay of such a long time. Use the Elapsed Time function. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for 80 after pressing the stop button.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(3,323 Views)

I'd Like to thank you for your fast response

Actually, I have no real time measurement in my appliction. Put i want to give offset point to X scale to start with my computer date and time, then i want to increase that offset point with equal increment values.( for example,if  x scale start as offset value with 12:00:00, i want my scale to be 12:04:00,12:08:00,12:12:00,......) so i can control multiplier property to adjust my sample period.

http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/331620/1/Example_VI.png

i want to do like the x scale in the above example

Im looking to your replay as soon as possible

best regards

M.sc Alaa Imran

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,285 Views)
Did you not look at the example I mentioned? Did you try to modify the example you posted by adding the increment property?

Typically, the sample period drives the x scale.

Post your code if you continue to have problems.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(3,280 Views)

Absolutely yes, I need to modify the above example to make its x scale start with the current computer Date and time and still increment by constant tick value.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(3,272 Views)
Then you should have everything you need.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(3,269 Views)

Plz,What you mean plz?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(3,255 Views)

In the example that I mentioned (Help>Find Examples), it shows the property you need.

Edit - I just looked at the examples for 2013 and it's not there. Sorry. The property is XScale.Offset and Multiplier.Multiplier. In the example you have, just drag down an existing property to get a new one and browse to it.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(3,251 Views)

Thank you to response

I still don't understand what can i do to make my increment in fix tick period. i know how to use offset and multiplier property.put when i use increment property it not work>

sir. You send me your privet e mail to let me send my vi code

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(3,232 Views)

I'm confused as to what you actually want. Please post your code.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(3,212 Views)