LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visa compatibility

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, i want to install  labview 2014 32 bit but i want to ask that is their any other version of visa for this version because i have already installed  visa 16 for labview 2016 64 bit.Are there different version of visa for 32bit/64 bit labview versions?

Thanks,

Ransher

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,411 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ransher

Just perform another install for NI VISA 2016 after you install LabVIEW 2014 and the support should be installed.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,390 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ransher

@ransher wrote:

Hi, i want to install  labview 2014 32 bit but i want to ask that is their any other version of visa for this version because i have already installed  visa 16 for labview 2016 64 bit.Are there different version of visa for 32bit/64 bit labview versions?

Thanks,

Ransher

According to this chart, your version of VISA should be fine for both, but after installing another version of LabVIEW, you have to install all the drivers again so they can "attach" themselves to the new version.  (In this case you won't really be installing the exact same driver.  It will be the 32-bit version of the driver.)

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 3 of 8
(3,387 Views)

Thanks for reply Bill.i have one more question why labview 2014 32 bit not available for download ?Can i download in student version ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,339 Views)

@ransher wrote:

why labview 2014 32 bit not available for download?

Try here: Web-Based Installer LabVIEW Development System 2014 SP1

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 5 of 8
(3,335 Views)

i tried it before also but it does not show any download option. i have attached screenshot

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,330 Views)

I wonder if you can register your student license with your account.  That might allow you to do the download.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,325 Views)

yes @crossrulz i did before it exactly what you just said but found no way out to download labview 2014 32-bit development system.

please provide if possible any other way for downloading it,thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,323 Views)