LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using spreadsheet input csv data,how to get more row and column

i just save excel file into csv format ,and then used  spreadsheet fuction to input csv data,but it only input  1 row,i need more 2 row and 4069 column data , how to do that  thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,342 Views)

Hi jinantan,

can't look at your VI, but do you use the correct delimiter when parsing the spreadsheet data?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,338 Views)

Why did you put the read function into a FOR loop?  And then you are only reading 2 lines at a time.

Your indicator "First Row" should actually be putting out the 3rd row while the "All Rows" should be showing the 3rd and 4th rows.  Get rid of the FOR loop and just read the entire file.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,333 Views)

because spreadsheet only read one column ,then i add for loop in order to acquire more data ,but it seems no useful

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,324 Views)

my eidtion has been  2012 fall

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,322 Views)

The delimiter is likely a comma.  Change the delimiter (input on the botton of the VI) to be a comma.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,315 Views)

oh, i just  solved my question , to put semicolon delimiter under spreadsheet

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,306 Views)