LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating time in an array

As I said earlier, you should be able to sit down and figure out how to logically step through your entire array and figure out how to do this based on whatever logic rules you've invented here since you are supposed to be the programmer.

Beyond that, none of what you are trying to do makes any sense in the real world.  Because you add a new item to the array, the items already in the array suddenly have their expiration dates extended?  If you put a new bottle of aspirin in your medicine cabinet with an expiration date a year from now you rewrite the expiration dates on all the old bottles still in your medicine cabinet?  If qwerty expired at 5:28 tomorrow, why should it now expire at 5:30 just because you added something new to the list.

Remind me never to ask for an aspirin if I'm over your house.Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 32
(301 Views)

first off lol

yes you would use this is real life because it is important to have correct labels if I hit submit say a week ago and use that same label for that week it would read the wrong expiration time because the expiration time would read the wrong week,day,hour what have you on it so these need to be the precise time

not a week ago so you see these times need to update

🙂

but I think I have figured out a way to do it

thanks all who helped this was one of my worst problems thanks again

Harold Timmis
htimmis@fit.edu
Orlando,Fl
*Kudos always welcome:)
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 32
(299 Views)