LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

truncate signal value

@Jorgais wrote:

hey, thanks evebody to take it time for answer, let me explain a part of my project:

the first DAQ assistant obtain a voltage that is proportional of the current temperature (i am working with a thermocouple type K) but that value has noise i am trying "clean" the signal with the filter, after that i need obtain a value only with two digits 0.00 , because i need a signal very stable, maybe you have any idea to process my signal.

if you want to wipe noise form your signal, first you have to investigate on type of noises and theirs frequency and after finding them you can make filter on them using means is just manipulating data in this case you will be lost raw data and also maybe piece of sensor data 
also you can not use it for continuous sampling 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(1,098 Views)

To go along with James' solution,

If you have multiple values (like an array) you will need multiple Mean pt by pt functions as well. So if you feed a 2-element array into an auto-index tunnel, you can have a case structure with selected from the iteration terminal, and each case (0 and 1) has a Mean pt by pt function in it.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(1,093 Views)