Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tone measurement doesn't give 0 for output

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author kapoew

Kudos are a way of saying "well done" or "good work" to someone whose posts were helpful or informative.  There was an extensive discussion in the Feedback on the Forum topic a while back.

I put an graph on the output of the Message Signal generator and watched the difference when the error occurred at the output of the Pulse Measurements VI and when it did not.  No error occurs if three edges are shown, but an error occurs if only two are present.  Depending on the phase of the signal either condition can occur.  If your measurements were always synchronized with the pulses you would not see this effect, but this is probably representative of your real measurement situation.

Lynn 

Message 11 of 14
(803 Views)

oke then, i thank you for all the help you gave me.

thanks a lot !!! 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(798 Views)
I have a problem in the similar lines.
I'm using a express VI, for amplitude measurment. When ever voltage becomes zero its giving me an error -20309,in my application the voltage that is measured can become zero, which has to sensed, n recorded. But now bcoz of this error, program is aborted.
how do I handle this error with out disturbing the working of my VI
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(622 Views)

Read carefully message 4 through 8 in this thread. You need to override (or turn off) automatic error handling and look for those specific errors which occur when the data is near zero.

Automatic error handling can be useful when developing and testing code, but specific error handling tailored to your task will usually produce better results in a final product.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(616 Views)