From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time table

Hi, I need to plot multiple data and put it into table with timestamp, but I found each data follow one timestamp, if the time column is same, how can I remove the redundant time column ( just show one time column)?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,849 Views)

You could use the Delete From Array function to delete the first column:

delete from array.PNG

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,833 Views)

Looks like Steve beat me on this oneSmiley Happy

A quick fix would be to use "delete from array" function:

snip.png

You could do this without the express Vi. 

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,833 Views)

Thanks for the above reply. Furthermore question, if i need to delete column 1 and 3. Any simple method other than add a new "delete from array" block.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,812 Views)

And how can I save the edited data in the tdms file (actually I am confused with the match of terminal type errors). Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,808 Views)

You can use Write to Measurement File Express VI, Storage VIs or TDMS primitive VIs in LabVIEW to save data to TDMS files.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,798 Views)

Thanks for your reply. 
Error found when I connect the array w/ subset deleted pin to the signal of write to measurement file block, so what is the solution to solve the error?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,791 Views)

Write to Measurement Express VI doesn't accpet the table data type as the input. I would recommend convert the table to 2D array or waveform and then wire it to the Express VI.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,781 Views)

Does the input pin for data block is 2D array? I am still confused with the terminal conversion, anyone can illustrate that or provide a vi work example, thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,753 Views)

You can wire a 2D double array to the input, and to see what will happen 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,742 Views)