LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the question about panning function?

hello!
can anybody help me,I am very urgent!
I can't work out a correct solution to a question about pan aciton.
Now I want to let the Picture support the pan aciton,same as the panning tool of the waveform Graph! 
who can realize it???
Thanks

Eric
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,578 Views)
nobady know this??
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,564 Views)
We need more info and a sample vi. What type of picture, what is the size of the image, what is the size of the picture indicator?? Could you use image subset to display a portion of the original and use mouse click distances to grab a new subset. Do you want to see the image slide as you pan or just update when you release??

Message Edited by unclebump on 11-14-2006 05:58 AM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,560 Views)
Not a image,
I use drawpoint.vi to draw many point on the Picture.And then I change the zoomfactor value of the Picture's propery node to zoom in the Picture.A part of point disappear,Now I drag the Picture and want to view the point by use the "Pan" action.Like the "Panning tool" aciton of the Waveform Graph. 

I am not certain whether you understand I said?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,553 Views)
It looks like the easiest option would be to turn on the scrollbars for the picture control. Right click on the picture, Select visible items, Scrollbar.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,549 Views)
You may not like the results. Search the forums for 'picture flashing' and see what you find. When using scrollbars, the image flashes.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,535 Views)

I know scrollbar,but it don't adopt to my needs.I think when I place the mouse within the range of picture,and then mouse down and move,the picture's coordinate move and change at once.I don't know if I can realize it?! 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,520 Views)