LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the problem of Time interval

hello ,everyone!i get a problem at wavefrom time interval:I have an array ,and Get waveform ( fig.1),You'll find out time interval is 1,now i oprate arrays,become a new array (fig.2),but time interval still is 1,what i want is :1--2,time interval is 2,2--3 time interval is 2,3--4 time interval is 2,4--5 time interval is 2,because before this in fig.1,1--2,2-3,3-4... time interval is 2,so,i have no idea about it ,please help me,thank you!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,734 Views)

Hi ggg,

look at the example VIs for XY graphs - and provide XY plots…

The next best solution is to determine the smallest time interval you want to use (or the GCD of your intervals) and provide a sample for each of those "smallest time steps"…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,725 Views)

thank your reply! but i think the first one you  give doesn't work ,the second one sound helpful,but i don't know how to do it ,if you can give me the vi about it ,i wii appreciate !!! now i repeat my problem:i have a array(two, in fig 1),and i get its wavefrom ,you can see the time interval of every value is one ,now i want to choose value i need(one,fig 1),and still reserve the time interval of  array(two),just you can see value 1,2 time interval is 2;value 2,3 time interval is 3;value 3,4 time interval is 4;value 4,5 time interval is 1.  but  when i has chosen the array(one) and get its wavefrom,its  time interval of every value become 1(default),so i want use a way to do it (the vi ),use index ........but it doesn't suceed,so,whan can ido?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,683 Views)

Hi ggg,

please provide a picture of what you want to achieve!

Still I think using a XY plot would be much easier when you want to deal with varying time intervals between your samples…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,669 Views)