From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taking the average of array elements and deleting the elements which are out of %x percent limits.

I have 2 1D arrays, I want to get the average of elements in each array.I want to convert these two arrays into 2D one array.Then I want to delete the elements which are out of limits
(upper limit=average +%x of average, lower limit=average -%x of average).Can anybody help me about this? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,343 Views)
Hi, i dont understand exactly your question,
but i think that attached example will help you.
Make some changes if you need.
Message 2 of 4
(2,343 Views)
The example was helpful, thank you.Let me explain the question again in a better way.I attached a file explaining my question.Thank you so much.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,343 Views)
I'm attaching a VI that should help you. It is just one way that you can do it and probably isn't the most efficient, but it should work just fine for your purposes. The third array from your example isn't really necessary to accomplish what you want, but I put it in anyway. I hope that it helps lead you in the right direction, if anything isn't clear please let me know.

Brian
Message 4 of 4
(2,343 Views)