LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tab control top property

Hi

I am trying to create a program that spans on the entire screen i've set the pane size to the same size of the screen and set the origin to 0,0

My problem is that the tab control which almost spans on the entire screen is out of the borders and can't all be seen.

When i try to set the top property on the tab control property node it moves all the controls inside the tab control down every time I run the program so after 5 runs al my controls have moved out of the screen too.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,845 Views)

You'll need to supply us with some code here in order to help. You code could be doing one or multiple things wrong.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,827 Views)

posted the files.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,817 Views)

The panel bounds property does not include scroll bars, title bars, and so on. The values are in screen coordinates, not panel or pane coordinates. I think you need a few more adjustments. You may also need to work with the Bottom - Top and Right - Left differences.  I added some indicators to help see what is going on.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,759 Views)

"Tabview"  Smiley Very Happy I like that.

Yikes, why are your fonts at at 7pt??

Anyways, I am not seeing the problem that you are talking about. I can run it continuously and the controls don't change location over and over. They all go to the locations calculated and those locations don't change from run to run.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,756 Views)