From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system exec.vi with some inputs

hi
advance thanks
regarding calling exe.
where in my application i want to a  call the exe file it executes ,where it  will ask for some data file name as data 1 to data 70, i can increment the number .here that incremented file name was given as input to the exe.
after then the file executes and store some results how is it posible.....
--
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indrajit

| indrajitbarve@gmail.com | indar_indar2005@yahoo.co.in .
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,281 Views)
I assume your executable uses command line parameters to pass in this information?  I am really not clear from your request exactly what you want. Can you please provide the LabVIEW version you are using, the platform, and how you would call this program from your native OS? Can the function of this exe be emulated in LabVIEW?  What does it actually do?

Paul
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,279 Views)
hello
step by step i am saying
1.i am using labview 8.2 eval version
2.where i am having one exe code which manipulates some data .
3. now if i am executting that exe .that will ask the file name which should be taken into the manipulation process.
4. after execustion it give some graph.
5.i developed that exe using fortran .
6.now using the labview i want call the exe file for everydata.
7. i will do that process for 72 times.
8. where the file name is "data0"...and "upto data72"
 i think it gives a clear picture to you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indrajit

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,276 Views)
Indrajit

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,274 Views)