LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subarray

Hola, tengo la siguiente pregunta. Yo genero un array que se completa con números random, y desde aquí genero un subarray que toma 10 elementos y calcula desviación estándar y otros. Me gustaría que este subarray se actualizara a medida que el array general lo hace, es decir, que después de los primeros 10 elementos que toma del array y calcule desviación estándar y nho cumpla la condición pase a los siguientes 10 elementos siguientes, y una vez que se cumpla la condición el ciclo for se detenga.

Muchas gracias!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I have the following question. I generate an array complete with random numbers, and from here generated a subarray that takes 10 elements and calculates standard deviation and others. I wish this subarray be updated as the overall array does, that is, that after the first 10 elements that takes the array and calculate standard deviation and nho satisfy the condition to pass the next 10 following, and once the condition is met for the cycle stops.

Thank you very much!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,534 Views)

I'm not sure what you are asking for here.  What exactly do you mean by when your array gets "updated"?

When you get a new array, your code to grab the subarray is going to run and do the statistics calculations on that.  It's in the dataflow!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,503 Views)