LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storing continously incoming udp data.

aoa.i have attached my vode but this code readsnonly single line data replacing it with the next recieved single line data but i want to acquire each single line data for further calculations

neither i am able to transform it ino one multi line string so i can separate later

nor i am able to extract one by one each line..it just vanishes

moreover my inside loop is executing if i chect it by using probe but the itration value of loop stays zero throughout

kindly help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,102 Views)

Hi Mrsnaveed,

only single line data replacing it with the next recieved single line data but i want to acquire each single line data for further calculations. it just vanishes

Then you need to collect all received data in your "String"!

It's your fault: Right now you only format the actual received data into the string, but instead of appending new data to older one you just prepend an empty string…

my inside loop is executing if i chect it by using probe but the itration value of loop stays zero throughout

It's your fault: you created a loop iterating just once…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,085 Views)

i am able to achieve now all sensor data at once..how do i store each line separately

each tym udp.packet ccomes so i want to store each line so i can take average of values for like 10 min but i am unable to store each line indvidullay

kindly help

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,083 Views)

Hi Mrsnaveed,

each tym udp.packet ccomes so i want to store each line so i can take average of values for like 10 min but i am unable to store each line indvidullay

You already get all lines as array elements: each element contains one row/line of text.

What else do you need?

Do you mind to attach your VI instead of those huge JPGs? (I prefer LV2017.)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,079 Views)

i need to take the second line... extract visibility value and store it ....than for second packet again i want visibility value from second line of second packet and so on but i dont know how to extract the same lines each tym from the incoming packets..similarly for each packet i want other values as well...sorry ill atach vi actually i am replying by mobile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,075 Views)