LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stacked sequence inside while loop

I downloaded a VI from Heise.com to obtain a digital output from 6 pressure transducers. I use the output from this VI as the input in the VI I wrote to control two solenoids valves to pressurize a cell. Each cell contains two transducers; one monitoring the pressure inside, and the other montinoring the amount of moisture drained. The routine is as follows:
Read transducers
Is pressure inside the cell above or below a specific pressure target specified in the VI?
Yes - open a specific valve to release or increase pressure inside cell
No- don't do anything. (VI is attached in case you might want to take a look)
Right now the VI works fine. I set the pressure I want manually on the front panel. However, the next step is to have the pressures change automatically. E.g. 
Pressurize cell to 10
Maintain pressure for 24 hours
Switch to 20
maintain pressure for 24 hours
etc...
I can do this using a stacked sequence, however I found two major problems:
1- When I put the stacked sequence inside the while loop where the transducer input is coming from, the sequence doesn't execute. I tried putting outside but it doens't work either.
2-There are three cells that need to be operated independently. That is, having one stopped for maintenace while running the other two automatically without stopping the VI.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Jordi  
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,669 Views)
After casually looking at your VI, I cannot see any stacked sequences. Am I missing something (sorry, I don't have the luxury of a 6000x6000pixel monitor).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,662 Views)

Sorry, that was the previous VI that I was using were I select the pressure manually. Here is the VI that I'm trying to implement

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,654 Views)