LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sql tareas

muy buenas noches
estoy trabajando con base de datos... estoy utilizando la herramienta gratuita labsql.... hice un programa para atravez de comandos leer y escribir datos en la database
tambien tengo otro programa para atravez de botones navegar por las pestañas de un tab control
el problema es cuando pego el codigo que maneja la base de datos dentro el un while que es el que maneja las pestañas del tab me sale el siguiente error...
Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [Microsoft][Controlador ODBC Microsoft Access] Demasiadas tareas de cliente. in ADO Connection Open.vi->Panel Principal.vi
No se si tenga algo que ver que el codigo que maneja la base de datos este dentro del while... intente sacarlo pero no fui capaz....
el codigo del error es 2147217843

adjunto unas imagenes del codigo
de ante mano muchas gracias

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,487 Views)

Efectivamente el error nace cuando meto el codigo que maneja la base de datos dentro de un while....

ahora entonces la pregunta seria como hago para que se ejecute el codigo que maneja la base de datos por fuera del while que controla las pestañas del tab control....

adjunto unas imagenes para que les sirva de guia..

muchas gracias..

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,480 Views)

Here's a place to start the troubleshooting:

1. Open the UDL itself by double clicking it. It should open to the Connection tab.
  2. Click on the Provider tab and make sure that Oracle Provider for OLE DB is selected.
  3. Return to the Connection tab and make sure the value in the Data Source field is the name of a valid TNSNAMES file entry.
  4. Make sure your user name is in the User name field
  5. If it's blank, enter your password into the Password field
  6. Click the Test Connection button
  7. If this fails (and from what you said it should) call your Oracle support folks - until this works LV's connection won't work.
  8. If this works, make sure that LV is pointing to the correct UDL
  9. If testing the UDL works (step 6), and LV is pointed to the right UDL and it STILL doesn't work, let me know and I'll post some simplifed test code.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,436 Views)