From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split 1D array

hi, i have  Decimals array , when i use split 1D array functions,change  numbers after the decimal point. What to do to dont change them.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,088 Views)

HI,

Could you attach your code?

because I don't have that problem. I am using LV 2010

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,061 Views)

Looks wiered. Which LabVIEW verison are you using? I don't have problem in 2012 SP1.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,031 Views)

2013, thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,023 Views)

Without seeing code, I'm guessing you have wired the outputs to arrays of integers?  If this is the case, change the element of the array representation from integer to double.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,018 Views)
Why would you say thanks and not attach your code? No one here are mind readers.
Message 6 of 9
(3,001 Views)

Please stop offering posts that have no value.  If you want help, help us help you.  Post your code.  You're clearly doing something wrong as nobody else has this issue.  We can't figure out what YOU'RE doing wrong until you show us what you're doing.  Below the reply there is a big bold word: "Attachments"  Beneath that is "Browse..."  Click the browse and add your vi.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,998 Views)
Well, in another post he actually did attach code so he clearly knows how to do it. My conclusion is that he doesn't want to for some odd reason.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,979 Views)

Most likely your output array indicator uses different formatting. Change the formatting to show more decimal digits. (right-click array element...display format...)

Message 9 of 9
(2,975 Views)