LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source code of 3D sensor mapping

Hi , Who have the source code of 3D sensor mapping? I found somthing wrong when i used 3D sensor mapping.For exemple,i want to measurement the man's temperature field . pig.1,pig.2,pig.3shows the results,we found that the temperature of hands affect the body(buttock)'s temperature field,but in my opinion,there are two parts without any connection. So i want to know the algorithm of the 3D sensor mapping. Could anyone help me? Thanks ....
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,586 Views)

Hi,

"Could anyone help me?"

No. Not enough information...

No pictures (where are all those hogs, you're talking about?)! No links to previous discussions! Where did you find "something wrong"? Which two parts?

"So i want to know the algorithm"

G**gle is your friend...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,581 Views)

Hi,GerdW

Sorry for the blurred descriptions due to my terrible English.
10 surface temperatures were measured over a human body surface (head 1, hand 2, arm 2, chest 1, thigh 2, calf 2), then all these 10 measurement values were input to 3D sensor mapping to calculate the body surface temperature field as shown in fig 1, fig.2 and fig.3. The calculated temperature field around hipbone seems to be affected by the measurement value on hand.  However, the temperature fields of hand and hipbone should be independent even if the space distance between these two parts is quite short. Therefore Maybe a reevaluation of 3D sensor mapping is highly necessary. Can anyone help me to get the source code?

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,542 Views)

Hi,

"then all these 10 measurement values were input to 3D sensor mapping to calculate the body surface temperature"

"Can anyone help me to get the source code?"

Which "3D sensor mapping" are you talking about? Any references, links, whatever? How did you "input" data to it? Any source code of your VI?

How can we give source code, when you don't even explain what you're talking about?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,531 Views)

Hi,GerdW
    Thanks for your reply.
    I'm so sorry for the blurred descriptions due to my terrible English again.
    Yesterday , My network is wrong , I can't upload accessories.

Today,I try again.

Measurement points setting is shown in Fig.1 , ."Surface temperature.vi" is my VI,and "Crash Dummy.stl" is the model.When you double click "3D sensor mapping.vi",you can load the model.

measurement points setting.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,529 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,527 Views)

Hi,

when the ExpressVI with a cryptic name is your "3d sensor mapping" then you can look at the code by "opening the frontpanel" via context menu of the ExpressVI...

Have you ever heard of "ZIP" before uploading huge VIs?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,524 Views)