From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

skeleton.vi

Hi... recently I want to locate the barcode in an image... My thought is by having the skeletonization first before I calculate the angle of orientation... After I found the angle of orientation, i can just adjust the image with opposite the value of that angle...

And i also can detect the area of barcode since all the barcode lines are having the same angle of orientation, so i can crop the area or set the ROI on the current area follow by decoding operation...

But after i setup my design.... i found out that during the skeletonization, my image has become totally black... I dont know what had happen... can anyone helps me to solve this problem and can tell me what is happening now?

This is the front panel after run... The first indicator (start from the left) shows the input image, the middle indicator shows the picture after having grayscale conversion and the third indicator shows the image after having skeletonization.

Frontpanel.png

And this is the VI.

block-diagream.png

And this is one of the example that I used to test my VI

Image 2013_07_19_091904.848124.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,101 Views)