LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selfdestruct missile in runtime

In this VI, i want a button whose purpose  is when we press it the missile which is shooted is self destruct or hide that missile in runtime

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,643 Views)

Yeah... We are not here to do your homework for you, let alone your final project.

Put in some effort and come back when you have more than a block diagram full of constants.  

Show us some code that sort of works and maybe someone can help you figure out something you are stuck on.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,616 Views)

this is not my home work this is just an example i m trying for myself not for any project and i m facing this problem since 3 days i tried my best but failed so i posted here

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,610 Views)

Based on your VI, you even miss the most basic concepts in LabVIEW, like data flow. First You should put effort into learning it, before attempting to create any code.

http://www.learnni.com/

Do you have an active licence? If so, you should start with the "Core 1 self-paced" online training.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,582 Views)

It'll be difficult to convince people this is for yourself and not for any project when you've titled the VI "finalproject"

Have you gone through the free tutorials online?  They'd have taken less than 3 days time and helped you progress much quicker than you are currently.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,567 Views)