LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selecting the appropriate product

I'm not familiar with any of NI products. I'm planning to develop an automation framework application which will perform automatic testing in the area of electrical validation. the framework should also store all data in a database and produce reports. the idea is to provide a set of tools for the Test Eng. to easily creates a test case ,execute it automatically, store the data in a database for sharing and produce the reports. which tools should I use for these purposes. I'm well experienced in C/C++ and also familiar with C# .NET. I would like to start the evaluation ASAP.

thanks
Avihay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,305 Views)
Avihay,

It sound like you might be looking for something like TestStand. From the TestStand website:

Develop automated tests 75% faster with ready-to-run, customizable test management environment
Eliminate programming of common test executive tasks
Reuse code written in LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Studio C++, and Visual Studio .NET
Simplify maintenance of test applications with an open, scalable platform

The URL for this page is:
http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=1457〈=US
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,305 Views)
Hello!

You can also request to have a NI Technical Representative contact you to discuss your application. He/she will be able to recommend the NI product that best fits your needs. Click here and select "Call me now!"

SVences
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,305 Views)