From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

run time engine, Error of type 1002208

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Eric,

I understand you.I made a mistake that the run time engine is not the same version with my development computer,but now .it is sloved,thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(192 Views)

I have run into this 1002208 error as well. I am attempting to repurpose an older PXI system. It consists of a PXI-6001 chassis, PXI-8176 controller, three PXI-2503s, a PXI-4060, three PXI-2565s and we just added in a PXI-6221 module. I am developing the program in LabVIEW 2009 on a different computer, and after reading some of these forum posts I went back and created an installer to package the runtime engine as well as the NI-SWITCH, NI-DMM, etc. files. 

The controller had been running Windows 2k, but that caused quite a few driver issues and we've since upgraded it to Windows XP. Unfortunately that didn't solve our problem either. I had seen on another forum post about this error someone had changed their build exclusions and resolved the problem. No such luck for me. At this point I'm trying some of the different variations of the 2009 run-time engine, but if anyone has any better ideas I would love to hear them. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(167 Views)