LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

robotique

Bonjour,

je suis un étudiant en 3éme lisence SPI,mon projet "robot footballeur"

j'ai besoin de vous pour m'aider a programmer un robot ministroms nxt avec labview à fin de participer a un tournois des robot footballeur.

merci beaucoup.

Cordialement

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,488 Views)

English:

Hello,

I am a student in 3rd SPI lisence, my project "robot soccer"
I need you to help me program a robot with ministroms nxt labview to late to participate in a robot soccer tournaments.
thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,481 Views)

Hi citrou,

Can you give us more details about what your robot is supposed to do ? What are the rules ? What connexion do you want to use betweene your robot and your computer (BT or USB) ?

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,462 Views)

hi;

the robot is suppose to detect obstacles and he has to realize the color of the ball(blue or red), head it towards  and type it up to the point of gol;
we start by using themotor button and then via bth;
thank you for your response

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,443 Views)

hi;

i have to create a labview program for NXT MINDSTORM ; robot is suppose to detect obstacles and he has to realize the color of the ball(blue or red), and head it towards  and type it up to the point of gol;

we start by using the motor button and then via bluetooth;

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,401 Views)

@chya wrote:

hi;

i have to create a labview program for NXT MINDSTORM ; robot is suppose to detect obstacles and he has to realize the color of the ball(blue or red), and head it towards  and type it up to the point of gol;

we start by using the motor button and then via bluetooth;

Please stop creating duplicate posts. http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/robotics/m-p/1999875

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,395 Views)