From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rgb pixel values to jpeg image

i have the red,green and blue pixel value in binary format in three different text files. I need to to convert these pixel value to a colour JPEG image using labview.

could someone please help me?its really urgent. Its a part of my project and without this part, i won't be able to complet my project.. Smiley Sad..please help.....thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,128 Views)

You'll need to convert the binary data to numeric values in LV yourself, but once you have the data, here are two basic ways of converting it to a flattened pixmap, which is what you need for saving it as a picture:

RGB2JPG.png

You can find all the functions based on their names and the help for each function explains how to use it. The top VI in the second example is only used to get the cluster type - it doesn't actually do anything. Also, I didn't test it, so I might have gotten something wrong.

(3,110 Views)

THANKS A LOT!!!!!

i used the second vi.....though, labview is showing errors if we do not connect the image type, depth and rectangle inputs of the bundle by name function....so i connected type to '0',depth to '24' and rectangle to a cluster of top,bottm,left and right values.....it worked...thanx agn

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,089 Views)