LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

resolve issue with creating installer

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:

CDK_Build_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller >> CDK_Build_Invoke.vi >> CDK_Engine_Main.vi >> IB_MSI.lvclass:Build.vi >> IB_MSI.lvclass:Engine_InitializeDistribution.vi >> IB_MSI.lvclass:Report_Preview_Error.vi >> IB_Source_Container.lvclass:Report_Preview_Error.vi

Loading product deployment information

how can i resolve this???

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,001 Views)

Hello N2Blues, 

Could you describe your problem in more detail please? I understand that you are having problems building an installer? Could you provide me some more information on where you are seeing this error, perhaps attach a screenshot of the error? It would also be helpful if we knew what steps you took to build your installer. 

One other question - are you able to build a very simple installer that contains very little code? A VI that turns a light on/off when you push a button or something. If we can narrow this issue down to the development enviroment or your application, it would help us troubleshoot this issue. 

-N

National Instruments
Staff Certification Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,972 Views)