LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report generation toolkit

I want to report my project's datas via Report Generation Toolkit.But while setup I faced with a problem attached below image.How can I install Report Generation Toolkit?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,035 Views)
Do exactly what it says - install LabVIEW 32-bit.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,027 Views)

After installing I got this error(attached below) I think it 's becuase I got 64 bit installed before 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,015 Views)
That's what it says.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,003 Views)

Many toolkits for LabVIEW are 32-bit only.  I assume NI is working on them here and there to make 64-bit versions, but they just aren't available.

So the Report Generation Toolkit only works on the 32-bit.  If you had the 64-bit already installed, that is fine.  Just install the 32-bit version and any drivers/toolkits you will need for it.

VIPM is its own beast.  If it was already installed, then just skip that error and continue on.  Besides, VIPM 2014 is now available.  You should upgrade when you get the chance.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,931 Views)

I completed the installation of Report Generation Toolkit For Microsoft Office 2013(32 bit).But I couldnt obtain a tool like attached below.I have MS Office 2007 in my computer could it be a problem? I mean Must I have MS Office 2013 installed for using Report Generation Toolkit For Microsoft Office 2013(32 bit)?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,896 Views)

I didn't even know there was an MS Office 2013.  I'm still using 2010.  Need to yell at IT now to get up to date.

According to this, the Report Generation Toolkit should be compatible with Office XP.  Now that's going back some years.  I think it just needs the ActiveX connection.

Are you getting any errors?  You will likely need to wire up something to the Error Out in order to find out.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,881 Views)

When I install LabVIEW on a 64-bit Windows 7 (or 😎 system, I always install 32-bit LabVIEW.  I recall several years ago at NI Week hearing that there were aspects of 64-bit LabVIEW that were missing or didn't work well, and since I didn't need the humongous memory space, I settled for Code That Works (unless I introduce the Bug myself).

BS

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,824 Views)