LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

relationship between power generated and load

Hello, my aim is to design a VI whereby i could demonstrate the effect of varying the load and its effect on the power generated and vice versa. The best i could do so far is to merge them into one chart. My issue is that i dont know how to bring in the conditions necessary for each plot and the effect it will have on the other.  p.s: in the first case, i will keep power generated constant and will vary the load and in the second case, the power generated will vary and load will be kept constant (Surges or spikes occurance). I would be really grateful if someone could provide me with some guidances or help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,899 Views)

Are you wanting to simulate this or are you going to be using actual instruments and doing it? 

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,871 Views)

Its a simulation. This is the best i could do. Im trying with varying only Pload. When Pload> PCoal, Pload will drop to zero. Any idea what i could use to meet these conditions?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,845 Views)

I would make an array of Pload and feed that into a FOR loop.  Do whatever math you need inside of the loop and autoindex the values out.  Then you can build up an XY Graph to show the relationship.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(1,838 Views)

Okay, im gonna try that and will let you know. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,819 Views)