cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read zip file.vi

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi All,

I am using read.vi software component of Labview to read result files. These files are encrypted and the read.vi app decrypts them to human readable content. 

I believe that in the background this app is using a dll - CamZip.dll. Would anyone have some information on this dll ? 

Thanks. 

Regards,

Timmy. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,232 Views)

Hi timmycurtin,

showing an image of a frontpanel and asking about the source code is like showing a photograph of your car in the repairshop when asking for engine problems…

@timmycurtin wrote:

I believe that in the background this app is using a dll - CamZip.dll. Would anyone have some information on this dll ?

We cannot share your "believe" in the internal workings of that VI - you will have to ask the programmer who created this VI.

When you already know the DLL name you should ask the creator of that DLL for a manual…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,211 Views)

Hi GerW,

Thank you for your reply. 

Maybe its just me but when I go to a garage I usually start a level above just arriving in with a piston ring and - I want one of those. Just an example. 

Looks like it's my bad the way I went about requested some assistance / information but I'd have to say my first experience of this Community forum has been truly amazing. 

Sincerely Thanking you,

Best regards,

Have a great week,

TimmyC. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,183 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author timmycurtin

Hi Tim_y,

@timmycurtin wrote:

Maybe its just me but when I go to a garage I usually start a level above just arriving in with a piston ring and - I want one of those. Just an example. 

Well, but you don't go there with a photograph of the car!

That's what you did when asking for assistence with the code you are using…

@timmycurtin wrote:

Looks like it's my bad the way I went about requested some assistance / information but I'd have to say my first experience of this Community forum has been truly amazing. 

Well, you asked for information on this CamZIP DLL - and you got a link from me.

When you need more help then maybe you should post some (real) code? (After all it's a LabVIEW developer forum and not a Photoshop®­ forum…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 5
(1,158 Views)

Hi GerdW,

Apologies about the typo in your name in my last response. Genuine mistake. 

I hope it was a typo in your response or else that was a real classy reply. 

You are correct - you provided a link and I thanked you for your reply. 

Thanks for pointing out that this is not a Photoshop forum, appreciate it. 

Regards,

Timmy. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,118 Views)