From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read ads1115 analog out using arduino compatible compiler

Solved!
Go to solution

hello...

I am working on arduino compatible compilr for labview. i try read ads1115 analog out value. but i can't read the value.give me any example vi....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,712 Views)

Balaji you could download the linx toolkit 2020 and use the Linx API in there to make your life easier.. there are plenty of examples VI in there for reading an analog values

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,611 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji_dm

here is complete functional VI od ads1115 with arduino 

i made this example and inside it there are all posible configuration of ads1115

i say to its more important to have the ads1115 datasheet

in this topic are too VI thats you can see how to use ads1115, one read one chanel and the other 2 chanels

ADS1115 Labview Interface for Arduino

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,557 Views)

use  the last vi that i post it have a mistake use these

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,532 Views)

That LabVIEW compiler for Arduino is rather limited to say the least...

I understand the whole "LabVIEW Everywhere" push NI has been making but frankly LabVIEW is not always the best language for every application.

Arduino's for instance LabVIEW (LINX or TSXpert's compiler) is just not a good choice.

1. It's too "big" for an Arduino
  2. It's too limited when applied to an Arduino
  3. LabVIEW is a multi-threading multitasking language. Arduino can't do either.
  4. Using LabVIEW with an Arduino to lean LabVIEW will make you a bad LabVIEW programmer because of the limitations in the Arduino itself leading to the linear programming architecture that you have to use. 
========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,525 Views)

i never use the arduino compiler y use arduino like a cheap interface to read analog and digital datas i read datas with arduino or using a specific sensor across arduino 

i am aeronuatical technician and i buil some test bench with arduino. i use it to send the signal to a certified instrument is achee way to build the test bench

also i am a teacher i a technical school and i use arduido like a cheap way to teach the student how to adquire datas to the computer and process the datas with labview

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,509 Views)