LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

put two signals in a single waveform

i wanna put a triangular and a sinusoidal signal in a waveform. i've bundle (i don't know if this is the right thing to do) them but i'm getting wire problems.

can somebody help me?

p.s. - my VI is attached

Message Edited by coimbra on 11-21-2008 01:41 PM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,141 Views)

Use the build array instead.

Note: If you go to the block diagram with Context Help turned on and move your mouse over the chart terminal, the help window will give you the correct data types (2D  Mulitplot -1 or more pts. Also, a graph is usually used instead of chart.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,136 Views)

Thank you 🙂

Now i have to, using a ring, make several operations with the signal: add, sub, divide, mult.  and show the result of the chosen operation in a new wavechart.

I've just done this because i'm not understanding how does the ring constant works...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,124 Views)

You probably want an enum rather than a ring.  Use an enum to select a case.  Each case contains a different operation.  Put the whole thing in a while loop with an event structure.

As Dennis said earlier, a graph is probably more appropriate than a chart because your data is available as an array all at once.  Charts are for data which comes in one point at a time.

Lynn 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,120 Views)