From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

property node

Does anybody know how to get the option of xscale.oldrange in the property node.

thank you
mike
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,958 Views)
Hi Mike,

Could you tell us where you found that image Smiley Surprised ?? could you post the vi ?

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,942 Views)
Is this in LabVIEW 8.0?

If this is an Xcontrol, it could be custom made property ;).
Message 3 of 8
(2,940 Views)

The vi it is from is the Variable-Time Chart XY.VI example from labview. i am trying to put the actual time on the x axis but the problem is that i do not know how to set the property node up to get the time on the x axis. i have understand how to convert the time in to seconds.

thank you

mike

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,935 Views)
Tell us more about your LabVIEW version.

If I look at the mentioned VI in LabVIEW 8.0, the property is simply XScale.Range.

Back to your problem: Format the x-axis to display absolute time and feed e.g. the output of "get time in seconds" converted to DBL as x-value in each iteration.
Message 5 of 8
(2,924 Views)

The labview version is 6.1.

I can convert the actual real time in to seconds, but how do i use the property node to make th ex axis show the actula time.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,918 Views)
the Vi is attached, but from this point on wards i don`t get how to sort the property node out to display the time.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,917 Views)
The format for the display can probably be set through the property node, but there is no need for that. Right click the chart, select Formatting or Properties and change the time format to Absolute Time instead of the current representation.

(2,908 Views)